Thursday, November 20, 2008

Control of old E-mail finally achieved!

Hello Everyone, I finally been able to regain access to my old e-mail: eagle_wolf99@hotmail.com which was hijacked for about 5 days. I have been working with Christian of MS Windows Live to gain access to my e-mail account. Now I am sifting through all the e-mails that this person sent... saying I was stuck in Dublin, Paris, London, Vancouver, and Bali... saying that I lost my wallet and needed $2000... 2000 Euros, 2000 pounds.... and to be sent to some address in London. I am thankful that no one fell for this scam. I am working with Windows Live to help capture or at least let authorities know about this scam. I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently preparing for the two shows here in Juneau. Presently, it is snowing and about 30 degrees F. I am doing well and still living in Juneau, Alaska. Cheers.

No comments: